Still in School?
Facing a pregnancy if you’re a high school or college student can feel intimidating and scary. There’s a lot to consider and think through as you consider your future and next steps.
We offer coaching and confidential counseling for pregnant students who need a place to process everything they’re feeling and thinking. If that’s you, know that you aren’t alone and you have options!
Whether you’re a high school student or college student, we have resources for you. We can help you think through the following as a way to figure out your next steps …
- Counseling on all of your options:
- A plan to getting your diploma or degree while pregnant
- How to have conversations with your partner, friends, and parents about your pregnancy
- How to advocate for what you want and need during this time in a sea of other people’s voices and opinions
- What abortion would mean for your future and right now
- What a pregnancy and birth would mean for you right now and in the future
- What an adoption plan could look like and the various options available to you if you choose adoption
We’re here to answer any questions you have and provide a caring place to process whatever you’re feeling about your pregnancy.
Here’s how to find us if you’re a high school student:
Lanphier High SchoolSpringfield High SchoolRiverton High SchoolRochester High SchoolGlenwood High SchoolNew Berlin High SchoolPleasant Plains High SchoolPORTA High SchoolAthens High SchoolWilliamsville High SchoolAuburn High SchoolSoutheast High SchoolLutheran High SchoolSacred Heart-Griffin High School