Why Do I Need An Ultrasound?
An ultrasound is needed to verify your pregnancy and move forward with any pregnancy option. An ultrasound is a painless and quick process that confirms three things:
- If you have a viable pregnancy (with a heartbeat)
- How far along you are
- The location of your pregnancy
Get a no-cost ultrasound and pregnancy test from us today to move forward.
What Are the Risks of Abortion?
Both medication and surgical abortion come with their own serious risks. You should know about them before deciding on abortion.
Medication abortion risks include:
- Incomplete abortion
- Heavy Bleeding
Surgical abortion risks include:
- Cramping, sweating, or feeling faint
- Heavy or prolonged bleeding
- Blood clots
- Damage to cervix or uterus
- Psychological issues such as eating disorders, suicidal thoughts and substance abuse
How Do I Know If I’m Pregnant?
Confirm your pregnancy with a lab-quality grade pregnancy test at our center and with an ultrasound as well. If you haven’t already, the best time to take a pregnancy test is at least one week after your missed period for the most accurate results.
What Are Common Pregnancy Symptoms?
Many women experience different pregnancy symptoms when pregnant, including:
-A late period
-Tender, swollen breasts
-Nausea with or without vomiting
What Are The Signs of An STD/STI?
An STD/STI may cause some serious health problems for you and for your baby if you’re pregnant. Get tested right away if you suspect infection. Some STD/STI symptoms include:
- Unusual discharge from the penis/vagina
- Sores or warts on the genital area
- Painful/frequent urination
- Itching/redness in the genital area
- Blisters or sores in or around the mouth
- Abnormal vaginal odor
- Anal itching, soreness, or bleeding
- Abdominal pain